Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hợp âm My Love

Hợp âm My Love Điệu Ballad
An [C]empty street
An [G]empty house
A [Em]hole inside my [Am]heart
I'm [F]all alone
The rooms are getting [G]smaller
I [C]wonder how
I [G]wonder why
I [Em]wonder where they [Am]are
The [F]days we had
The songs we sang [G]together (oh yeah)
And [Dm]all my [G]love
I'm [C]holding on [F]forever
[Dm]Reaching for a [F]love that seems so [G]far….
(Chorus)


So I [F]say a little [C]prayer
And hope my [F]dreams will take me [C]there
Where the [F]skies are blue
To [C]see you once [D]again my [G]love
Over [F]seas from coast to [C]coast
To find the [F]place I love the [C]most
[F]Where the fields are green
To [C]see you once [D]again [G]My love [C]
(Verse 2)
I try to read
I go to work
I'm laughing with my friends
But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking (oh no)
I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The songs we sang together (oh yeah)
And all my love
I'm holding on forever
Reaching for a love that seems so far….
(Chorus)
(Bridge)
To [E]hold you in my [Am]arms
To [D]promise you my [G]love
To [E]tell you from the [Am]heart
You're [F]all I'm thinking [G]of
[F]Reaching for a love that seems so [G]far….
(Chorus)
So I [G]say a little [D]prayer
And hope my [G]dreams will take me [D]there
Where the [G]skies are blue
To [D]see you once [E]again my [A]love
Over [G]seas from coast to [D]coast
To find the [G]place I love the [D]most
Where the [G]fields are green
To [D]see you once [E]again [A] My love
[G]Say it in a [D]prayer (my sweet love)
[G]Dreams will take it [D]there
Where the [G]skies are blue (woah yeah), to [D]see you once [E]again my [A]love. (oh my love)
All the [G]seas from coast to [D]coast
To find the [G]place I Love The [D]Most
Where the [G]fields are green, to [D]see you once [A]again.... My [D]Love.


EmoticonEmoticon